Sunday, May 12, 2013

11th-12th may

Well yesterday was Saturday the 11th. It was also my last football game. I woke up at 4 and was out the door by 4:30 to catch a 5'o clock bus to Helsinki. It was like 6 hours there and then we did a pre game and had two hours to chill. Well then game time game. I was pumped but it went south from there. I played terrible, couldn't back up my talk, and we lost. We held with the until half but we were all so tired that the second half they scored like another 2-3 times. It was pretty hard, and I was really sad/mad. We got out silver medals, shook hands, changed, and left. It was 6 hours back and it went pretty well. I got home around 12 and went to bed at 1. Then today Sunday the 12th was Mothers Day. I woke up around 10 and at 12 we went to my host dads parents place. They were nice and we were there about an hour. Then I went and bought my host mom a card, chocolate and flowers which she really liked when she found them. Then the yard work started. I was put to work trimming trees with a hand saw and later a axe which sucked. It took hours and then clean up took another hour but it was fun. We finished and I have been chilling ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment