Well my name is Zach and I'm your average teen boy. I play sports,Iike to hunt, love music and I'm girl crazy but my life is about to change. I will be going to Finland on exchange for one year. Yes one year. Thats a year without my friends, family, sports, and hunting! While there though I'll make a ton of friends and have the time of my life.
Tuesday, April 16, 2013
15th-16th
Well on Monday the 15th I didn't go to my two early morning classes because I was dead tired from Sunday. I woke up at around 8 I think and I felt like I was hit by a car. Everything hurt when I moved. Well I got up and had a pretty good day at school. I had a sports test in my P.E class and I learned I suck at pull-ups. Then after sports I went and had a nice, hard leg day. After that I came home, relaxed and went to bed early. Weather wise It rained off and on ALL day, so it sucked. Today Tuesday the 16th was less exciting. I woke up at 6:30 for two Finnish lessons that started at 7:40. That I discovered was a class on how to speak in public, which I am already pretty good a except in Finnish. After that I had a break then two English lessons, which are always boring. For lunch we had liver steaks with potatoes and salad. It was ok. After lunch I had two periods of Religion. That went by REALLY slow.I then came home, ran, Cooked dinner of pork steaks and salad and the have relaxed ever since. Weather today was ok. It was cloudy and windy but it got pretty warm today which was nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment