Well my name is Zach and I'm your average teen boy. I play sports,Iike to hunt, love music and I'm girl crazy but my life is about to change. I will be going to Finland on exchange for one year. Yes one year. Thats a year without my friends, family, sports, and hunting! While there though I'll make a ton of friends and have the time of my life.
Thursday, April 18, 2013
17th-18th
Well on Wednesday the 17th I didn't have class until 9:35. Well I woke up and did everything normal and then went to school. School was ok, boring as usual. Lunch was fish soup so I went to the store and bought chicken nuggets, a banana, and some tea. I left school at little after 2 and wasn't home until 4 because of my workout. I had a very good arm day, and worked up a great sweat. When I got home my host mom gave me money to go get dinner because she wasn't feeling like cooking. She also asked me to cook up some pork chops, which I did, and did very well. I was very proud of myself. Then I went to go get kebab for dinner. A long the way the bolt holding my bike seat decides to snap and I bought get a metal rod up my butt. So that kinda made me mad. But the rest of the night went ok aside from my cough. Well today Thursday the 18th just sucked for one I was just in a bad mood all day and didn't know why. Maybe it was the fact that I took my bike to a bike place before school and they couldn't fix it. Or maybe the fact that I can't ride my bike without standing which hurts. Well after school It decided to rain, and rain hard. Well I had to walk to another bike place, stand there for 20 minutes just to find out my bike couldn't be fixed because I was missing a part. Then I had to walk home. To make things even worse I have been feeling like crap all day because a cold is taking root in me. I have been coughing and feeling light headed all day. So I got home and slept and have nothing but read an some laundry every since.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment